Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A beginning... and an end.

So, I moved servers.


It wasn't easy, but my old server was dying, and my old guild, while filled with some wonderful people, just wasn't able to get the whole raiding thing down. 


It started with Elu, my paladin main from way back, the one character that I can't leave behind. He's got all my achievements, all my history, and dammit if he's not a pretty sturdy tank. Then I met some new friends... and it started to cost more money...


Next my Hunter came over, Elurog, then my bear, Elue, and finally my shaman Elutem. 



That's where it has stopped for now, but only because I can't justify bringing over my DK Eluhan, mage Eluminate, and my warrior Eluren, only to not play them.


Noticing a trend in names? Yeah, I'm not particularly creative.


This blog is the adventures of Elu on US-Garrosh-Horde...




 

No comments:

Post a Comment